A little Valentines Day Love from me to YOU!
Want a super easy and super cute treat to put together for Valentines Day, in just minutes?! Well here you go!
Almond Bark (Flavor of choice)
1. Put one marshmallow on each lollipop stick.
2. Cut off 2-3 blocks of almond bark for use, and place them in a microwave safe dish.
3. Melt the almond bark in the microwave for 25 seconds.
4. Take out and stir so as not to burn.
5. Put back in microwave and cook for another 15 seconds, then stir melted chocolate
6. Repeat step 4 and 5 until bark is all the way melted.
7. Dip marshmallows in melted bark about half way, then use sprinkles for decoration.
Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter where fun little tid-bits like this will be emailed directly to your inbox! :)